Align Foot & Ankle Center is a top option for care for Camarillo residents and those in the surrounding areas, including Oxnard, Newbury Park, Thousand Oaks, Westlake Village, Agoura Hills, Calabasas, Malibu, Simi Valley, Moorpark, Ojai, and Ventura.
Dr. Hai-En Peng and his certified staff members provide complete care for the ankles and feet of their patients. We understand that issues in these areas can make your life much more painful and difficult and that getting back to normal life is a top concern for you.
Conditions and Services We Offer in Camarillo, CA
We Work With a Variety of Conditions
You can come to Align Foot & Ankle Center with any problems related to this area of the body. Whether you have something that’s noticeable or just know that something’s amiss, we’re here to treat you.
We handle a wide range of conditions that might lead to pain in the foot. These include:
- Soft tissue masses
- Ingrown toenails
- Bone spurs
Complete Foot Care
Having any type of pain in your feet is abnormal, so you should always seek care if it’s present. Our staff members don’t take any foot pain lightly, so you can rest assured we’ll provide you with comprehensive care. We want you to get back to your normal way of life as quickly as you can and not continue to experience foot pain while you’re doing this.
Determining the underlying cause of pain in your ankles may take some investigative work. We know that it might be mystifying to you, so we work closely with you to determine whether your pain is due to a traumatic event, a chronic condition, or something else.
We’ll ask you questions and perform diagnostic testing to determine what’s going on so we can treat you appropriately. X-rays might be performed to determine if there’s a fracture since this can alter the treatment plan.
Align Foot & Ankle Center can see patients quickly for ankle injuries. In most cases, we can see you the same day the injury occurs, as long as our office is open. One common type of ankle injury that we see is a sprain. This commonly occurs in high-impact activities or when playing sports.
Sudden pain in the ankle, bruising, and swelling are common symptoms of a sprained ankle. These often occur right away when the ankle rolls at the time of the injury.
When it comes to pain in the ankles, we have to focus on the cause of the pain. This can mean that you have to use an ankle boot or another immobilization method.
Comprehensive Treatment Options
We offer a full range of treatment options for our patients. We take the specifics of your case into account, so you know you’re getting the best care possible. You can find these treatments at Align Foot & Ankle Center:
- Sprains, soft tissue injuries, and fractures may require immobilization. We offer in-house options, including walking boots, casts, and similar equipment.
- Relief from the inflammation and pain of an ingrown toenail requires a matrixectomy or avulsion. The matrixectomy removes the side of the nail permanently, and the avulsion removes the side of a nail in a manner that allows it to regrow. A local anesthetic block is used for these surgical procedures.
- Chronically injured areas may benefit from platelet-rich plasma injections. These are used to treat some soft tissue injuries, including plantar fasciitis and Achilles tendonitis.
- Common foot problems like neuromas, heel pain, metatarsal pain, flat feet, heel spurs, and plantar fasciitis may benefit from foot care orthotics. These are specially molded plaster devices that fit the arch of the foot to provide support and relief.
- Warts and other similar conditions may need topical treatments. These are often our first line of treatment before moving on to more aggressive methods.
- Fractures, hammertoes, spurs, bunions, and similar conditions may require surgery. Dr. Peng is a skilled and experienced surgeon who can provide surgical interventions when necessary.
Complete Recovery Options
Your care from Align Foot & Ankle Center doesn’t stop when you get the initial diagnosis. We’ll provide you with a treatment plan and work with you as you move through it. We offer comprehensive services that provide you with the options you need to heal as much as possible.
Our staff members understand that not all patients will heal on the same timeline. We work closely with you to evaluate your progress through your treatment plan and make adjustments as necessary. This is why follow-up visits with us are so important. They give us a chance to ensure you’re still following the correct plan.
Dr. Peng and all the staff members here will provide you with the personalized care that our patients expect. We know you’re ready to get your life back.
You’ll Appreciate Our Family Atmosphere
You’re never just a numbered patient when you come to Align Foot & Ankle Center in Camarillo. You are a valued family member when you visit our office. We know that your time is valuable, and we want to keep your waiting time to a minimum. We set our schedule so we can complete every exam thoroughly.
We don’t try to rush through appointments. We want to ensure your questions are answered and you understand your diagnosis. We base your treatments on your needs and circumstances, so you don’t have to worry about one-size-fits-all treatments here.
Come See Our Camarillo Location
Align Foot & Ankle Center is ready to help you improve your foot and ankle health. You can give us a call at 805-482-0711 to schedule an appointment. Our office proudly serves the entire Camarillo area. We’re located at:
2460 N. Ponderosa Drive, Suite A-105
Camarillo, CA 93010
"I've always believed in exhausting conservative treatment over surgery. Over the years in practice, I've kept many people out of the operating room. Even then, the patients who have been taken to surgery are extremely pleased with their results. I will do all I can to get you moving again...without pain or discomfort!"
Dr. Hai-En Peng